Tuesday, October 29, 2013

THIS IS YOUR LIFE!!!


Hi loved ones... So I just want to talk for a minute about what's been on my mind for the past couple of days. For those people who don't know me, I am known as the blissful nomad probably due to my open minded & free spirit like personality. A LOT of people including my friends & family, also think I'm a bit crazy or borderline insane (not kidding). But I've learned that's just what people do. Name, label, identify, analyze, JUDGE, etc. I'm ok with that because at the end of the day I know who I am. I am a child of 'GOD'. Yes I said it. Woooo who ever thought that word would come out of my mouth right?! Well the truth is we all are, no matter how you look at it. And so when you learn to look at people not with the eyes of a human, but with the eyes of the GOD that lives inside of you, all of sudden everything and everyone starts to change. You begin to see the beauty in everything, the good in everyone, and the love in yourself.  Ok so movingggg on!! Throughout my life I have had many people ask me what do I want to be or study, or who have tried to guide me into this path or that path. I'm talking about some people who genuinely do care about my life and well being, but here's the thing, NO ONE can ultimately decide what's right or wrong for YOU!!!! You have to pick up the pieces to your own puzzle and figure it out, plug them in and see what works and what doesn't. I'm not saying to totally dismiss what other's tell you, but use what you need and take it from there. Here's a little metaphysics or mysticism for ya, time is an illusion and fear is a liar ha! "THERE IS NO SPOON!!" You have to bend yourself! And that's precisely what I have done just about all my life. I bend myself a little this way and a little that way to see what works for me. I allow my heart to guide me. If it doesn't feel right, it's probably because it's not right for ME. It's also called INTUITION and we all have it!! Don't get me wrong there are times when I have set myself up for pure (smh-why did I do that?!) failure...but is it really failure???HMMM It's all about perspective. Do YOU choose to see things as an opportunity or as an opponent? Why stick to one thing? I believe I am a jack of all trades and master of none, a superhero at times and an alien from a place far far away lol Ok so you get my point? That's what life is, isn't it? It's so vast and endless!! It's everything and it's nothing all at the same time! Am I sounding crazy yet? Well here's something else I believe in you readddyyy? WAiiiit for itttt...... PATIENCE. That's the secret ingredient to getting the job done or learning anything at all. I just want to let you guys know, that everything I am writing here, I am also putting into practice for myself today and everyday. I too need to remind myself about all of life's tricks and turns and place them into my awareness so I can make serene and intelligent decisions not only for myself but for the planet too. I hope this helps you as much as it helps me on my journey  to a life full of poise, purity, and purpose. Much love your way, everyone!! 

- one and only G I T A N A <3

No comments:

Post a Comment