Saturday, November 9, 2013

White Ray: Purity & Harmony



Hey Guys!! So I did some painting over the course of probably about two weeks. Whenever I was triggered to spill out some emotional content I guess you can say. This is how I did it. I just poured some primary colors and starting mixing on some recycled posters I had laying around. As you may notice there's a lot of dripping of the color White here and there. Reason why is because I felt like I was connecting to Archangel Gabriel, who is said to be the messenger of God, Angel of the Fourth White Ray, artistic creation, resurrection and ascension.

So I want to dedicate these paintings to Archangel Gabriel. This angel is connected to the Fourth Ray of White Light, which has been said is linked to purification & harmony. The Fourth Ray also stimulates creativity, art, and beauty.

Whenever you would like some grace and inner purification to help you dissolve unharmonious memories or thought patterns or want to channel some creative energy, just call upon Archangel Gabriel or simply picture yourself surrounded by a White Flame of purity raising you to greater spiritual heights. 


- G I T A N A <3

No comments:

Post a Comment